Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

I will’t agree with Christmas is simply two weeks away! This December has been full of touring for me, so I experience like I haven’t been home a great deal. In fact, as you’re analyzing this Monday morning, I’ll be within the sky journeying to Chicago for an in a single day experience. 




a pair weeks ago, i used to be in Galveston, Texas for a piece conference. My coworkers and i went out to dinner at a flowery seafood restaurant that was exceptional. I usually order seafood when I’m out on paintings dinners– due to the fact Nick hates seafood and it’s my best risk, haha! anyway, we went to this restaraunt that disregarded the ocean and we ordered some delish seafood– appetizers had been panko crusted asparagus with creamy crab sauce. I ordered the crab cake stuffed shrimp with macaroni and cheese and parmesan tomatoes. 

I didn’t honestly recognize what the parmesan tomatoes had been once I ordered them, I just assumed they have been chopped tomatoes sauteed with a few kind of cheese. well to my suprise, these cute little tomato rounds with crusty, melty parmesan had been sitting on my plate! 




And oh my, they were so true. Like little infant pizzas with all the accurate tomatoes and cheese and none of the crust. The cheese was so thick, you had to reduce them with a knife! I knew that I had to remake those when I were given domestic.

INGREDIENTS


  • 2-3 large beefsteak tomatoes
  • 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
  • 1 Tbsp dried basil
  • 1 Tbsp dried oregano
  • 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped

INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
  2. Slice the tomatoes into 1/4" slices and arrange on the baking sheet.
  3. Top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top, as well as a sprinkling of basil and oregano.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  5. Top with the fresh chopped Italian parley.
  6. Serve immediately!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel